Sound bars come to rescue when we want to get a better sound in the living room. It is true that sound bars do not sound as great as the stereo systems. But they are certainly far better than the in-built speakers in the TV.
The technology behind sound bars is known as the virtual surround system where it seems like sound coming from multiple sources than it is.
In case of a sound bar, our brain is tricked into hearing sounds from different locations. Aural cues are added to the sound waves coming out of the existing speakers to make our brain think that it is coming out of multiple speakers.
Soundbars are shortcuts to get an experience like the home theatre
To some extent, we can say that Soundbars are compact home theatres.
They are compact not only in terms of the size but also on terms of price. There are many models available in the market that perform well and one can find the best soundbarunder $200.
- 1 Samsung HW-K360 | Best soundbar for Samsung TV – 2017
- 2 LG Electronics SH4 | Best soundbar for LG TV – 2017
- 3 Bose Solo 5 | Best Bose soundbar review – 2017
- 4 Yokkao Bluetooth 3.0 | Best seller budget sound bar – 2017
- 5 Yamaha YSP 2500 review – Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer 2017
Samsung HW-K360 | Best soundbar for Samsung TV – 2017
- Length & Power Output: 35-Inch 130 Watt (2.1 Channels)
- Subwoofer: Wireless
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Inputs: 1 Optical, 0 Coaxial, 0 HDMI
The Samsung HW-K360 with wireless subwoofer is a sound bar that provides seamless high quality stereo sound when you integrate it with the home entertainment system.
The sound bar is really impressive with excellent bass and great clarity. The width and length of the sound bar fits well with TVs that are 40” and above.
- The Surround Sound Expansion gives the necessary depth while you listen to your favourite tunes.
- Easy, wireless connectivity allows you to control the soundbar and TV from a single remote and maintains a clean look by eliminating the need for unnecessary wiring.
- Enjoy the power of Bluetooth by connecting any Bluetooth device to this sound bar and enjoy high quality music.
- Control the audio system with your mobile device using the remote app. It lets you control the customizable functions like the equalizer.
- Easy to install and to setup
- The sound quality is great
- The design is low profile
- The price is great
- No HDMI connectivity
Overall, you can experience sound like never before in a clutter-free way with the power of wireless connectivity, with this sound bar.
LG Electronics SH4 | Best soundbar for LG TV – 2017
- 2.1 Channel 300 Watts
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Wireless Active Subwoofer
- Adaptive Sound Control (ASC)
- 40" and above TV Matching
LG Electronics SH4 enhances your home entertainment system and has the capability to connect wirelessly with the LG TV.
- The sound quality is fantastic as the sound bar has a wireless subwoofer and generates 300W of audio power for improving the home audio.
- There are preset sound modes for cinema and music thus, making it possible to enjoy the sound according to the entertainment setup.
- Adaptive Sound control automatically identifies the type of sound and makes adjustments to the sound mode for an ideal audio experience.
- By making use of the Bluetooth technology, the sound bar enables streaming music from Bluetooth enabled devices. Hence, there is no need for wires and cables to enjoy your favourite music.
- There are HDMI and optical inputs to connect the sound bar to TV or other devices. We can also control the sound bar with the help of the TV remote.
- Easy to set up
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity
- Can be controlled by one remote
- Lack of printed manual
Bose Solo 5 | Best Bose soundbar review – 2017
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
If you are missing while watching a high-quality picture, then it is the clear sound. The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is the right sound bar for those who want a distinct improved sound quality. Every single dialogue to the sound effects will come out with clarity in this sound bar.
- A perfect sound to match your high-quality HD picture. Enjoy the dialogues, sound tracks and deep bass with this sound bar.
- There is no need to adjust the volume to hear the dialogues as the sound bar makes every word easy to understand.
- It is so flexible and can be placed anywhere, either on a shelf or mounted on the wall. It works perfect.
- There is no setup required for this sound bar. Just connect the system with the TV with an audio cable.
- The included universal remote control makes it easy to control both the system and the video sources connected to the TV.
- Increase or decrease the bass just by the touch of a button.
- Good Looking
- Easy Installation
- Need to readjust bass and dialog every time the TV is switched on.
Yokkao Bluetooth 3.0 | Best seller budget sound bar – 2017
- ♫ SPECIAL DESIGN - This soundbar is with unique design makes the sound. Unit Sixe:...
- ♫ BLUETOOTH 3.O TECHNOLOGY - This soundbar is with Bluetooth 3.0, bluetooth module...
- ♫ MULTI-MODES SPEAKER - This soundbar is with 2.0 CH multimedia speaker system. It...
- ♫ LOWE POWER PROTECTION - When the battery power is lower than 3.3v over than...
- ♫ SOUNDBAR SPEAKER - Built-in Subwoofer to make sure high-quality sound. Powered by...
Yokkao Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless sound bar has a unique sound design. The built-in subwoofer offer a high-quality sound. It also has a built-in microphone and one can even make use of it to answer calls.
- It is antimagnetic, anti-noise and HQchipset. There is a LED indicator light and spin button that is easy to operate.
- Streaming music from any multimedia device into this sound bar is possible. It supports HSP, HPP, A2DP and AVRCP format. The sound bar has bluetooth 3.0 and can reach up to an effective distance of 10 metres.
- The sound bar has a 2.0 CH multimedia speaker system. Thus, in addition to supporting Bluetooth technology, it also supports external audio devices with 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Very easy to operate and gives warning in case of low power.
- There are 3 modes of operation:
- Bluetooth Mode
- Line-In Mode
- TF Car Mode
- Quality Battery Life.
- Solid Sound.
- Effective distance of 10 metres before signal breaks.
- Compatibility with all TVs need to be checked.
Yamaha YSP 2500 review – Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer 2017
- Length & Power Output: 37.1-inch 162 W (7.1 channels) - ideal for 40-inch and larger...
- Subwoofer: Wireless
- Connectivity: Wired, bluetooth
- Wall Mountable: No; Remote Included: Yes
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 optical, 1 coaxial
Immerse yourself in the sound of music with the Yamaha YSP 2500 sound bar. Yamaha is the world’s largest musical instrument manufacturer and a product from them is sure to exceed expectations. They know how to create the best sound when it comes to TVs, music and movies.
- The Digital Sound projector technology produces true 7.1 channel surround sound that gives an immersive and expansive listening experience.
- There are 16 digital amplifiers and 16 speakers that are controlled by a high-performance processor to make your ears hear sound from channel-appropriate directions.
- The setup is very simple and acoustically perfect.
- There are a lot of ideal listening modes to suit every situation.
- There are 10 different settings that can be set according to the listening preference.
- The aluminium chassis and panel ensures clear and rich sound
- Operating the sound bar can be done with smart phones
- Supports latest versions of HDMI
- Lack of Bluetooth and iPhone adapter.
Overall, experience the spotless sound quality. This would be one of the best purchases and worth every penny.
Sound bars are compact sound systems meant to fit easily in the room. People who want high-quality products and are still looking for a bargain can buy any of these best soundbar under $200. All the above 5 picks are solid models.
If there is a feature in a sound bar that catches your attention, then read the full review of the sound bar in detail and don’t hesitate to buy one. There might be few limitations in these models, but whatever we are looking, are budget models. We are sure that none of the above options are bad and will very well perform beyond your expectations.
Check out our list of best soundbar under $200 and select one that suit your needs.
|Samsung HW-K360||· 2.1 Channel 130 Watts
· Bluetooth Streaming
· Wireless Subwoofer
· 1 Optical Input
|LG Electronics SH4||· 2.1 Channel 300 Watts
· Bluetooth Streaming
· Wireless Active Subwoofer
· Adaptive Sound Control
|Bose Solo 5||· Single sound bar for better sound quality
· Dialogue mode to make every detail stand out
· Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any other device
· One connection to TV
· Universal Remote Controls
|Yokkao Bluetooth 3.0||· Built-in subwoofer
· Built-in microphone
· Blue Tooth 3.0 Technology
· 2.0 CH multimedia speaker system
· Built-in 3.7V 1800mAh Battery
|Yamaha YSP 2500||· 7.1 Channels 162 Watts
· Bluetooth Streaming
· Wireless Subwoofer
· Bluetooth and Wired Connectivity
· Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 Optical, 1 coaxial